View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 12:55 AM   #7
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
Hm. Perhaps text justification is only available on official Nook books? I'm still reading my side-loaded Kobo books on it right now, haven't purchased anything off B&N yet. One of the books has justified text, but the other one has jagged right margins.
Oops, may have just given you the wrong information. I just played around on my own Nook for both sideloaded and B&N books, no option for justification. I thought it was possible but apparently not. :\

Usually I'm not too bothered by the format unless it is really glaring (i.e. single word in a new line).
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote