Thread: Managing Tags
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
When that happens to me I just select the "wrong" tag in the left-hand tag browser, select all the books now listed, hit "E" (or use the menu to select bulk-editing metadata), then type the correct tag in the "add tags" box and type the incorrect tag in the "remove tags" box.

I had to do this after staying up too late and tagging several books with "Sceince Fiction".
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote