View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #5
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Publishers should also focus on the quality of the ebooks they are selling if they want to stop pirating. I hear some illegal versions are better than the retail.

I purchased the Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson in epub format from Sony. The 2nd and 3rd book in that series is horribly formatted. The picture images for the section and chapter headings are out of scale. They took a low resolution image and enlarged it, which then shows a lot of pixelation. The way they formatted the image causes a page break after it so the Chapter 1 heading takes up one full page instead of taking the top part of the page with the text underneath.

If it costs as much as a paperback book, I would expect it to be formatted just as well if not better.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote