View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 12:56 AM   #44
romad
U.S. Air Force, Retired
romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!romad , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: iPad Mini 5 & Mini 6
I just bought and installed MapleRead SE as it seem to be the best replacement for iBooks. However, I have a couple of caveats about it.

First, I set the sorting to Author+Series. I then imported four books of a 5-book series, but MR does NOT sort them according to series number but sorts by Author+Title so series is sorted books 4, 3, 1, 5 instead of 1, 3, 4, 5. How do I get the sorting into the proper sequential order? Is there a way to manually move the books into their proper order?

Second, why does the MR logo have to appear in the middle of EVERY page of the book? This tells me the vendor is either very egotistical or very insecure. We KNOW what is the software; there is absolutely no valid reason for such a blatant eyesore visual.

Last edited by romad; 09-04-2016 at 12:58 AM.
romad is offline   Reply With Quote