View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 04:15 PM   #11
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
I hear its $3,000. Who is going to spend that kind of money lol
$3499 USD. 'A lot', you say, but compared to what? There aren't a lot of direct comparisons.

Apple is rumored to be working on 2 follow on models: one is Pro 2, the other is a lower cost model with some reduced feature set.

I wouldn't expect the latter to be less than $2000, or for either to ship until 2025.

I expect there will be enough people who want one that there will a substantial wait when it is actually available for purchase.

By all reports even the pre production models offer a much better experience than anything currently available.

Last edited by tomsem; 06-14-2023 at 04:26 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote