View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 05:31 AM   #5
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Choice is good and Scrivener does seem to fit a niche in the market.

A database needs a lot of data to be worthwhile expending the thought on design and time on implementation. But for any large amount of releated data it's better than a spreadsheet. Not used dBase in decades. I used MS SQL and then "free" MSDE (cut down MS SQL with no tools) via ODBC and VB6. I've used mediawiki running locally but abandoned it, it's handy for authors writing separate books in same series or collaborating on a single book. I had a mirror copy online behind a site password so people accessing the URL wouldn't even know it was a wiki.

Last edited by Quoth; 05-20-2023 at 05:38 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote