View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 07:27 PM   #4
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
I don't use Scrivener, but I looked it over in some depth several years ago and understand why some people love it. I do think it is one of the better offerings of its type available. It's not just a pretty face, but offers some very useful features.

No, I'm not affiliated, it's just that the review process, aided by their excellent interactive tutorial, left a lasting impression. There are very few products that do that.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote