View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 06:17 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
IMO it's pointless compared to MS Word or LO Writer, and Writer works natively on Mac, Windows and Linux. Does outlining and everything needed to write, create PDFs or epub (via extra Save As docx and Calibre or Sigil).

Use Notepad++ (works also on WINE, but KATE is better on Linux) and a spreadsheet for other resources.
I don't particularly like LibreOffice (don't like Word at all) and I've tried various Notepad++ clones, and didn't stick with them either — so I'm guessing I probably wouldn't really use Scrivener. (I would probably enjoy tinkering with it and that's about it.) Never did like spreadsheets, preferred to use databases (dBase) when I still needed them.

I do know, however, that a lot of people love Scrivener.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote