View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 09:42 PM   #5
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Why, thank you! I am so glad you are enjoying the books.

The covers for "Hansel" and for "Little Brother" are adapted from actual scans of covers with the "gilt" vignette. I couldn't get the scan colors to look presentable, so converted to silhouette.

Somewhere there is a Snowdrop cover with a gilt vignette of the girl and the evil stepmother in the same style, but I only found a bad bad 400px wide smashed and smeary jpeg. So the "Snowdrop" cover is a mashup of interior chapter head, titlepage, and Little Brother cover.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote