View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 11:02 AM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I agree with orlok. I too found reading the book to be flat. It picked up once I started listening to the audiobook. Life was then brought into the story. You could ignore how it was written very easily and get into the story and characters. I didn't find any laugh-out-loud moments. There were some smiles, but that's about it. I found Queen Lucia to be a lighthearted story that was pleasant to listen to. I did like that the humor wasn't forced or made to be silly.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote