View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 03:27 PM   #15
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlynG View Post
Despite it only being rated for 32Gb I can see and use the 64Gb ExFat MicroSD on my mobile, yes. I've actively been using around 90+% of the capacity since shortly after I got it.

Fingers crossed the same will be true for the Aura, time will tell...
Interesting. It kind of makes your phone a reasonable size USB stick if you so desire.

I will be interested to see if it works the same on the Aura.

I was curious to see what would happen if a 32G card was filled up on the Aura as to me it seems to imply conflict with the firmware addressing, but the Aura HD pretty well croaked on under 8G of epubs so I lost patience.

Keep us informed.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote