View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 05:30 AM   #14
GlynG
GlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
So can you actually see 64G of data? One wouldn't expect issues as 32G would be addressable, and as long as you put the data/books etc. on while the card was in the device there would be no issues. Fill the card up on a 64G device and put it in a 32G device could be pretty iffy as a file could cross a boundary. No big deal as you could take the card out and remove the file but no advantage that I can see to using a card the device cannot address fully.
Despite it only being rated for 32Gb I can see and use the 64Gb ExFat MicroSD on my mobile, yes. I've actively been using around 90+% of the capacity since shortly after I got it.

Fingers crossed the same will be true for the Aura, time will tell...
GlynG is offline   Reply With Quote