View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 04:16 AM   #12
GlynG
GlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sysKin View Post
I'm asking because the addressing of SDHC really is 32 GB. A 64 GB card has to be SDXC, and I wouldn't suspect Aura HD of having SDXC controller.

I have no idea what happens if you have a partition larger than physically addressable space, but it might look like it works at first when it really isn't.
I don't think it actually matters that much. SDHC and SDXC seem to be very similar in practice, or similar enough to work fine. Unless Kobo programmed a 32Gb limit into their software it should be ok.

My Nokia 808 mobile only officially supports up to 32Gb SDHC, but I've used a 64Gb SDXC card in it for a year and a half now with no issues.
GlynG is offline   Reply With Quote