View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 05:20 AM   #4
GlynG
GlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterGlynG can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Excellent! I'm glad it will work. I thought it probably would, but wanted to try and check prior to wiping the card.

It'll be a couple of months or so probably till I can afford the new 128Gb card anyway so as to have my current 64Gb Sandisk spare, but I'll probably briefly try the 128Gb in the Aura out of curiousity too and so I can confirm it for anyone else that might wish to.
GlynG is offline   Reply With Quote