View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #233
sombreastre
Enthusiast
sombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle 4 | kobo glo(?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyBooks View Post
Oh my goodness...thank you all so much for all of your information! I noticed yesterday that if you purchase an ebook from amazon for say...$7.99 (in the case of the book i was looking up) the audible book would then be $9.00. And actually I did not go to the Kobo website to see if they even offer audible books. And in all reality, that will be a "just fine" option for me...simply purchase the ebook then purchase, hopefully at a "bundle discount", the audible book for either my phone or mp3.
Again, thank you all so much. and sombreastre, I am going to check out that Librivox as well!
You're all too welcome! If I sponsored/mentioned librivox it's just because I've spent hours of delight listening to classics and books I've never thought could be so good, and it's all free for everyone.
sombreastre is offline   Reply With Quote