View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:49 PM   #12
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron_1970 View Post
Thanks CRussel and tecweston for the help and more information about what can be done to e-book readers.

I think I will go down to Barnes & Noble and check out the Nook Touch and see if I can get use to the awkward design and see if those buttons on the side are any good. I like to see page numbers and being weird I like to go back to the page I am reading from a footnote.

To bad about the Kobo Touch, I saw those horror stories about customer support but I do like the design, I have to remember I am buying an e-reader to read not for aesthetics.

Thanks again!
I have the Kobo Touch and am very happy with it. The Nook looks nice too, but not if you're in Canada. And I didn't like the Sony because you have to swipe to turn pages, instead of tapping.

Last edited by The Terminator; 02-27-2012 at 01:10 AM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote