View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #116
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by xor_ View Post
@Ken Maltby

Sorry to hear that. I don't really see how it could be causing that. It works fine here. But since I didn't get any other feedback, I've removed the launcher attachment, and just keep using it privately on my Glo.
Actually, I like your first script even though I had expected to be able to return to the Kobo UI. Personally, I would be very happy if all the database and Kobo server linkage were removed and I was left with KoReader and the Adobe Reader Mobile. I can certainly live without the tile interface, that whole approach is much better suited to a full color display.

So, thanks for this nice briar patch you threw me into.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote