View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I didn't "need" my Sony T1 or my Kindle Fire, both of which I got last month. They are both so cool, though!

If Amazon comes out with a Kindle Touch with more buttons (like my Sony has--page turn, home, menu, back) then I will be sorely tempted. My Sony is way faster than my Kindle Keyboards. And it has over 2000 books on it already. I have more to add. I want to add them all. Well, all my series books, anyway.
I want a T1 but hubby says I have too many readers as it is.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote