View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #93
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Yes, I have done this. There is nothing "hackish" about side-loading an app. Using this method to install Flash 11.1 and Dolphin Browser HD v8.5.1 work. I can access all my Flash sites including streaming Amazon VOD.
It is "hackish" for those who like to impress their technophobe friends and family.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote