View Single Post
Old 01-21-2022, 12:43 PM   #35
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
From what I have seen of it I would tentatively say yes. I would hazard a guess that less than 5% of the words it contains were flagged as misspelled by Word, and probably a lot of those are OK being real names and new words.

There are a few problems that I spotted early on that could possibly be addressed. One being the inclusion of Gray. Whilst this is probably meant to be a person's name it is also the US spelling of grey.
So if one were to start a sentence with the words "Gray clouds covered the sky" and what you meant to write was "Grey clouds covered the sky" it would not be flagged as misspelt.

Also there is one huge error - Scotchman/Scotchwoman. Scotch is a drink! If you were to call a Scotsman a Scotchman I doubt you would be standing long.

Hopefully I can find the time to have a better look to see if I can spot any other words that might cause a problem.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote