View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 02:58 AM   #3
crowned
crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.crowned knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Did you make sure that the feature is turned on? I don't use it, so I can't speak to whether it works on side-loaded books or not.

On my Voyage, it's under "Reading Options" > "Language Learning" > Vocabulary builder slide on/off.
I thought there might be an option like that, but when I go from the Library to Settings -> Reading Options, the only option that comes up is a slider that says "Page Refresh"

Bizarre.

EDIT: From a book, when I go to Settings -> Word Wise, there is a slider for Word Wise and also a Slider for Vocabulary Builder...

Vocab builder was on.

Turned it off
Exited the book
Entered a book
Turned it on
Pressed on a word, got the definition of the word
Exited book
Looked for the Vocab builder...

Greyed out !

What gives ?

Last edited by crowned; 01-30-2017 at 03:06 AM.
crowned is offline   Reply With Quote