Thread: Dickens Quiz
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #7
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4399744.stm

How did you get on?

I'm ashamed to admit, as a huge Dickens fan, that I only got 11 out of 12, and must hang my hand in shame because the question I wrong was the one about the second sentence of "A Tale of Two Cities", which I really should have known, since I've only just finished proof-reading it .
3/12 (Tiny Tim) One of the only questions I did get right was the one you got wrong I've only read "A Tale of Two Cities." At some point, I've seen parts of "Oliver Twist" (I got the cruel man on that one right) and the Ebenezer Scrooge movies.

Strangely enough, I don't feel quite as ashamed as I probably should?
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote