View Single Post
Old 02-15-2023, 10:16 AM   #4
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I disable PDF & Office file viewing etc in browsers as it has several issues. So I'm automatically offered to download/save.
I also disable default download location if possible and set to Ask, if an option.
Not to digress within this thread, but yes, I do exactly the same. I can't stand manipulating a PDF in an unfamiliar browser viewer (which typically has a very limited feature set) rather than using a dedicated PDF viewer that I use all the time.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote