View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 12:17 AM   #1
LDB
Baker Street Irregular
LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LDB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PaperWhite 5, Aura One, Glowlight Plus, Scribe, Sage
6.8" PW arrived today and disappointing

My new 6.8" PW 5 arrived today. I plugged it in and began setting it up. Imagine my pleasant surprise when it showed 7 titles per page in my library rather than the STUPID 5 titles per page of my Oasis. Then it got all the way through setup and also showed only 5 titles per page. So it is just as stupid as the Oasis. I expected it but for a few minutes I was pleasantly surprised and had hope.
LDB is offline   Reply With Quote