Thread: Sage Kobo Sage opinions
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 01:22 PM   #7
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
I’ve ordered one, the actual dark mode support is enough of a pull for me since I read in it exclusively or near enough. The redesign is interesting. I do like the weight of the Forma but I have an H2O which is apparently comparable to the Sage in weight being 7grams lighter than the Sage and it’s not bad.

If I were still on the H2O or KA1 I’d have easily upgraded regardless of dark mode. It’s a closer call on the Forma but I’ve been good about sporadic spending, and I’m interested in the power case when that releases, if the Sages battery life is even an issue that is.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote