View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 12:05 PM   #38
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@church mouse: About the USB eject thing, does it happen on *every* USB eject?

(i.e., if you cold boot the device, and do a simple connect/eject session without having ever touched KU in that boot session)?

I assume you don't have anything else installed that would be messing with udev rules?

Mind posting the KFMon log *after* the next time that happens? (tap KFMon's "book", it'll flood your screen, and copy the log to .adds/kfmon/log/kfmon_dump.log).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote