Thread: New Leaf Theme Suggestion Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 08:24 AM   #299
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
In Australia people do have "Christmas in July" dinner parties with the big traditional meals including flaming plum puddings with brandy sauce. It makes much more sense in winter than in summer.

But seriously, it's no problem as far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure gmw would be okay with northern hemisphere seasonal stuff too if people decided they want to go that way. I think we are the only Antipodeans in the Club.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote