Thread: Kindle vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 11:30 PM   #1
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Kindle vs Kobo

My Kindle Voyage decided it would not turn on this morning. I assume there are no magic tricks to turn it on. So a new ereader is needed. Yes it is charged.I have been using Kindles exclusively for years. I read 100 books a year, and my eyesight is terrible due to MS. I am leaning towards Kobo Aura One because of the size font I use. But faint at the price. I also have an extensive library of books, some on Amazon, some in my calibre library all are mobi. I dread the nightmare of converting and loading to the new ereader, will this be a problem? Can I download my Amazon books straight to the Kobo? Can I still buy and transfer books straight to the Kobo from Amazon?
Thre other bonus is I can use the Australian library with Kobo.

Sorry if this is confusing and I am sure I might be missing questions I need to ask. I am beyond frustrated as I currently have 2 broken ankles and my kindle was my sanity.

thanks for any help.

applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote