View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 07:31 PM   #7873
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Anyone know if there is a plan for a new anthology like Side Jobs with all the short stories since? Preferably one that is Dresdenverse only. When I got into Dresden Side Jobs was already published. Maybe it was similiar for that one that they first appeared in other compilations before.

...and Amazon just added this page (release date June 5, 2018). LINK TO PAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Merry Christmas to you too.

Good to be back. I wasn't even lurking. Life happened. I never stopped reading books - slowed down a lot, yes. The little bit of time I had I rather spend in a book than here.

The secret I have figured out is that there never is enough time for reading. Not as much as we would like. It is not something that is enjoyable for me as last resort to squeeze in after everything else is done that needs to be done. I go out of my way to make room for reading. And that works better to have reading as first (and usually only) choice of entertainment.
Good thoughts!

Last edited by alansplace; 12-13-2017 at 07:54 PM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote