View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 08:58 PM   #7865
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Jim Butcher, author of the Dresden Files series, answers Ten Terrifying Questions

The Booktopia Book Guru asks

Jim Butcher

author of Dresden Files Series
Ten Terrifying Questions

1. To begin with why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself – where were you born? Raised? Schooled?

I was born, raised and schooled in Independence, Missouri, USA. My dad worked in a steel mill and my mom sold real estate, and I went to public school. After winning a National Merit Scholarship to the University of Oklahoma, I went down there for my college education, which is where I (eventually) learned about the craft of storytelling.

2. What did you want to be when you were twelve, eighteen and thirty? And why?

At 12, a singer, because I liked music. Around 18 I thought I’d go into computer programming because that was where the video games lived, but by the time I was 19 I had realized how tedious that kind of job would be for me. From there on, I wanted to be a writer, and that’s all I wanted to be.

...for the complete set of questions & answers click HERE!

Last edited by alansplace; 12-07-2017 at 09:27 PM.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote