View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #13
SigilBear
Banned
SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SigilBear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
Wish I had seen this thread before I started another on the same topic.

I don't know what precipitated my container.xml error message, but it was a pain in the butt trying to figure it out. I then discovered that none of my working epubs have such a file.

So I created a new epub and imported all my files from the original epub EXCEPT the container.xml or container.xhtml file I had just created. It now works fine.
SigilBear is offline   Reply With Quote