View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 10:35 AM   #119
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Or just use the screensavers hack by itself...

In fact, the hack depends on and extracts cover images to [userstore]/linkss/cover_cache/cover_${ASIN}.png (on my KT at least), so I would venture to say this plugin will not actually transfer any useful images.

Come to think of it... some MOBI/AZW3 do not have covers, or MOBI can't really have the cover updated without a full reconversion so the hack won't ever see your calibre-updated cover metadata. That being the case, I can see why it might be nice if this plugin was able to generate the cover_cache from calibre's metadata.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote