View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #205
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I wish people who want to perpetually argue about computer operating systems would find themselves a computer operating system forum in which to argue, rather cluttering up a forum that is supposedly dedicated to an ebook management application.

I find Bleeping Computers is a good place to have ongoing discussions about the relative merits or otherwise of different OS's, file systems and the like.

BR
I find it especially annoying when this, like the thread in General on a guide to using an ereader with Linux digress this way. I do wish folks would start dedicated threads for these 'discussions'.