View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 01:46 AM   #15
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
> Davidfor:
curious:
what's your mechanism for " I have reported it to Kobo" - I have yet to see such an option on their web site ?
I could tell you, but then I'd have to ...

I am in the beta firmware testing group. Any bugs I see during the testing get reported. Any bugs I see elsewhere, if I can reproduce them, I also report them.

But, it appears they have fixed this. With the beta I have, I can't reproduce the problem. If it is still happening, it is taking a lot more font changes to cause it than with 3.2.0.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote