View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 04:59 PM   #12
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Dr Drib: Do you remember what you were doing on the Aura HD before this happened? Had you been swapping between the fonts? If so, was Gothic or Ryumin one of the fonts?
Hi, sorry to butt in on the thread, but I had a similar issue today and this post caught my eye. I had switched to "Gothic" on on the Glo, then couldn't get it off "Gothic" no matter what I chose. It then proceeded to lag and struggled to go into Sleep mode (and did not display the cover). I never thought of a power off/power on, I went right to paper clip reset. THAT reset ALL my settings (when it hadn't before after a paperclip reset), but luckily I keep a copy of my Kobo ereader.config file so I didn't have to redo everything.

Is there an issue with the "Ryumin" and "Gothic" fonts?
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote