View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 09:05 PM   #11
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Dr Drib: Do you remember what you were doing on the Aura HD before this happened? Had you been swapping between the fonts? If so, was Gothic or Ryumin one of the fonts?
I routinely put on and take off ebooks, via calibre.

The thing is that, even though I am happy with Georgia as a font, I sometimes like to experiment and go over to another font. And sometimes, I just like to visually view a different font (rather than read on it), just to perhaps confirm (reaffirm?) my liking of Georgia.

Because of that, I have no idea what ebook (if there was one) that caused this issue.

What is intriguing, however, is that this problem did not surface with the Kobo Glo.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote