View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 08:10 AM   #4
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I'm guessing that these are epubs.

If that isn't it: is the book you're trying this with identical on each device, or is one book forcing a font choice on you?
if the book has font-family definitions in its CSS, then you are forced to read using those. ( that's what I observe on my aura HD)

If the book is DRM protected you are screwed, if not, then you can learn how to edit the epub & remove them.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote