View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #204
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Sergey, I just launched the chess application. Since I usually don't play games on my Touch, I don't know how the previous versions looked. This version opens in landscape view, and when you exit it, the Kobolauncher is also in landscape view, but it does not resize accordingly. The effect is that the power off and the exit buttons are outside the screen, and you can see only a little of the reboot button.Therefore one has to open chess again, and change the orientation, or to reboot.
Thanks! I'll add the scrolling to KoboLauncher today and make the chess initially open in portrait.

P.S. You can change the screen orientation in chess: MENY/Settings/View/Orientation
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote