View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #203
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Sergey, I just launched the chess application. Since I usually don't play games on my Touch, I don't know how the previous versions looked. This version opens in landscape view, and when you exit it, the Kobolauncher is also in landscape view, but it does not resize accordingly. The effect is that the power off and the exit buttons are outside the screen, and you can see only a little of the reboot button.Therefore one has to open chess again, and change the orientation, or to reboot.

Note: After two or three reboots the chess starts in portrait. I guess I triggered somehow the behavior I described above.

Last edited by tshering; 08-24-2013 at 03:48 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote