View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 08:51 AM   #39
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I have zero anxiety because I've never won a thing in my moo-hanking life.

I entered for the fun of it, and for the daydream of owning something coveted, if only in my head.

It was fun to enter the contest and equally fun to praise and support a place that has given me so much exceptional reading material; that has been so helpful to me in finding the best e-readers, buying them cheaply and formatting and fixing books of my own.

In that sense, I've won already. Expecting more might even sound a wee Hank greedy.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 11-08-2012 at 08:53 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote