View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 01:13 PM   #132
kumaryu
Zealot
kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kumaryu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, Kobo: Touch, Glo, Arc, Aura, Glo HD, Nexus7, nergy Pro HD
i was hoping that some of the other members here might take a peek inside but I didn't want to encourage it in case it led to broken units...

I'm aware that Mainboard version numbers are not always present. Mine was printed on the circuit board adjacent to the socket for the battery cable.

The serial number was printed on an adhesive sticker (with a barcode) near the top edge of the battery bay towards the left.

Could you take a look at the external case (at the bottom) and tell us where (country) it was assembled?

The date on the battery is the production date for the battery.
kumaryu is offline   Reply With Quote