View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #57
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Hmmm... Good morning was two days ago. I am working another multi-day stretch... These "light-emitting" displays are eye killers. Extra context essential for understanding. Brevity subject to misunderstanding.

EDIT: First post "Notes" updated.
IF the prefix tags become click-able, the user will land in a sub-section of the prefix, master index.

I "discovered" the "return to TOC" wiki notation, I need to add that to the bottom of each sub-section before those sub-sections grow to more than screen high.

The user landing on the master index or one of the prefix index pages from a google search will just have to use the TOC of that page and/or the top nav-bar.

So that user will be needing the "return to TOC" entries also.

That will have to wait until the next sleepless night unless someone else beats me to it.
Hey, come on you 156,000-5 people!
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote