View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 04:59 PM   #15
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Ok.. Here's My "Official" Version. I think I'm finally learning a few things.. I Selected the 'contents text as a 'title' so it shows up on the reader as a heading? Through the 3 pages of chapter headings... I managed to find the last file folder and altered the Book to my liking. I suppressed the title page and then.. Best oif all IMO I enlarged the map and the artwork so that each one of the wonderful N.C. Wyeth illustrations are full page sized. This file is 2 MB but I think everyone will enjoy it alot more. I even added a little surprise photo after the .. "THE END"

A Black and White photo I took of my wife while we were on a walk on a Country road near our house.

Its great to be able to Create these to suit my tastes.. I'm still waiting for my reader to come.. According to the usps tracking system its in Seatlle now.. 3 more days...

Oops.. Forgot to attach file.. its on the next page... Sorry

Last edited by Roy White; 05-20-2007 at 11:52 PM.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote