View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 07:59 PM   #4
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso-Rosso View Post
I have the paper white 5. It’s currently set to Paper White 3 (1072 x 1430 pixels). Is this the correct setting?
Calibre will downscale images so that they do not exceed the pixel dimensions of the device. But that does not take into account the Kindle's ability to magnify images to show more detail.

I recommend using the Tablet setting. That disables downsizing of images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso-Rosso View Post
I’ve got the page numbers but I notice that some pages stay the same number for at least 3 taps, my front is size 5. Is that quite normal?
That is normal. Page numbers on Kindle a based on print pages. Those fit more text than a Kindle screen.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote