View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 08:32 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssee View Post
Thank ypu David.

When I check the book like you suggested, I get these 2 errors:

CSS: Property: Unknown Property name. [376:3: -aw-tabstop-align]****[stylesheet.css]
CSS: Property: Unknown Property name. [377:3: -aw-tabstop-pos]****[stylesheet.css]

Warning [1 / 2]
stylesheet.css (line: 376 column: 3)
This CSS construct is not recognized. That means that it most likely will not work on reader devices. Consider replacing it with something else.
The first two should not be problems. Unknown CSS properties should just be ignored. The last error is probably the problem. I can't remember the whole stylesheet gets ignored with errors like this, or if it is just everything from that line. If the rest of the book is working, it is probably the latter. The calibre conversion appears to append the jacket stylesheet to the existing stylesheet in the book. If there is an error at the end of the books stylesheet, or in the jacket's stylesheet, this would probably be where it is in the resulting book. Fixing the error should get it working.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote