View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 09:22 AM   #15
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Whow Benefits?

I see this idiotic ruling doing two things.

Increasing the amount of malware in the Android universe. Just look at the Chinese app market, you can bet there will be some new, poorly managed Android app stores popping up in Europe, and the people of North America are still somewhat Euro-centric in their thinking. They're gonna think, "It's coming from Britain or Germany, it's probably OK" without realizing British and German business people are every bit as big dopes as North American business people.

Making Amazon and Microsoft very happy. I'm thinking especially Microsoft. They have been "fairly" successful in promoting their own apps for Android, so far. And they're good, I use most of them, myself. the tie in with Win 10 is just too convenient to ignore, I think.

But NOW, Microsoft will be able to go to the manufacturers and offer the entire suite fo MS Android apps as a solid, well built, well-tested alternative to the Google suite of apps.

I would think a manufacturer looking for inexpensive product differentiation would find a Microsoft Android environment worth exploring. Especially so, if Microsoft offers a secure, well designed app store as well.

Last edited by GlenBarrington; 10-18-2018 at 09:28 AM.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote