View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 02:17 AM   #13
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
This doesn't sound like it will do anything to prevent bloatware.
No, rather the opposite I'm against this decision by the way. I see this response by Google as a way to make money so they can pay that fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
It is more likely will increase it to Vista-era Windows levels.
Maybe they'll do like Sony and double-dip: charge adware vendors to preinstall their bloat and charge consumers to remove it.
Actually, I bought a Sony and was surprised by the amount of bloatware on it. Amazon Store and Amazon Prime apps and AVG. That's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealbeater View Post
You can but it requires a bit of technical effort.

https://www.androidsage.com/2018/08/...android-9-pie/
And the right phones. I'm not even sure Pixels are officially sold here yet...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote