View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 03:04 PM   #11
sonict72
Enthusiast
sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sonict72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I would say Sony950 probably had the best web browser implementation on Eink. M96 is also capable but you are using Android browsers which were not designed for Eink. And quite frankly, they all suck. Amoled screen with black and white inverted screen gives you surprisingly good reading experience. So much so that I no longer use any of my Eink devices.
sonict72 is offline   Reply With Quote