View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 12:28 PM   #7
salamanderjuice
Guru
salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.salamanderjuice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by seti2 View Post
Hi all,

I want to buy my dad an E-ink reader for browsing.
He reads from the internet for hours, and it hurts his eyes.

I know nothing in this category is perfect for that use, but what is the best available?
What kind of things does he browse on the internet?

If it's something like newspaper articles or web articles, Kobo supports pocket. You find an article and save it to pocket using a PC,phone or even on the Kobo and it syncs to the device. It's pretty simple to use and it formats articles in a better way to read on an eInk device.

It's not really great for something like forums or reddit though.

I've only played with Kobo and Kindle's web browsing but neither give a great experience IMO.
salamanderjuice is offline   Reply With Quote