Thread: Jasper Fforde
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2008, 12:37 PM   #8
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Yes, I have. hmm.. lemme see.. Not bad, the best part of it is the concept, not the writing. First two Thursday Next books are decent and enjoyable but I got tired of them after that. Naturally I'd already bought books 3-4 and I just got bored with it part way into 3. I suspect they may be someones cup of tea but I dunno, I just got bored. Jack Finney and Connie Willis (Bellweather, To Say Nothing of The Dog) touch on things like this and are better writers. Gotta run though and can't check and see if they're ebook'd. Hope so.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote